Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday is fabulous

I really love getting in to work at 12, although it means working later in the evening I do enjoy a good sleep in. I have this vision of a perfect life where i wake up at 7 every morning to have a small breakfast with a cup of tea and a fashion magazine. Then go for a short walk and when I get home I'd do some morning yoga exercises. This never happens as I love snoozing for hours on end and the only occasion I do get up is when I have the laundry booked at 7am.

Maybe I can just turn it all around? Keep my snooze button on and do the morning stuff before I go to bed...

The husband is always playing video games and prefers me out of the way.

Yeah. From today I am replacing 2 1/2 men and CSI with yoga, tea and a walk.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The routine of wake up and exercise are great. It will always make your healthy. Get know about Organic Keratin Treatment ASTORIA, Its now available in low price.

Post a Comment